A Career Nanny is a skilled professional who is hired to not only keep your children safe, but to provide an entertaining and educational experience. We primarily place nannies in private home settings, however we also provide “teams” of nannies for corporate events and parties. Duties of a nanny may vary from household to household, but nannies generally are responsible for the following:
- Demonstrating role model behavior
- Providing for children’s basic needs
- Driving to and from activities
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Cooking/meal planning and prep
- Maintaining children’s areas of the home
- Wardrobe selection and maintenance
- Dishes and laundry, bedding
- Supervising personal hygiene routines
- Implementing age appropriate activities
- Supervising homework/tutoring
- Maintaining activities calendar
- Attending doctor, dentist and therapeutic visits
- Outings and travel companion as needed
- Liaising with parents to insure cohesive care
If you are interested in applying, or if you would like more information on the process of hiring a Career Nanny, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, seattlenanny.com.
A Governess is an educationally qualified individual employed by the parents to educate the children (those ages 3 to 16 years) in their private household.
- Generally governesses are not responsible for general care giving tasks but are primarily focused on education and social development.
- A governess will typically be employed to work five or six days per week and may work alongside a nanny or family assistant.
- A governess will hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in addition to a minimum of five years professional childcare or teaching experience.
- We may customize your search to locate a Master’s in Education or bilingual Governess/Tutor among other qualifications to your specifications.
If you are interested in applying, or if you would like more information on the process of hiring a Governess, please contact us at email@example.com.