The placement fee is a one-time fee, per hire, that does not recur annually.
The fee is equivalent to 20% of the first year’s projected salary, with fifty percent (50%) of the fee due at hire.
A hire occurs upon offer signing, which results in removal of the chosen candidate from the open market. The remainder of the fee is due thirty (30) days after the first day of employment.
A “Needs Analysis” consultation will initiate your search. There is a fee of $350 due at scheduling and the meeting is conducted virtually, typically lasting 45–60 minutes. Protocols for interviewing across state lines will be shared at this time.
We make placements nationally, with a concentration of clients with primary residences in the greater Seattle metropolitan area. Salaries may vary with geographical location. In the Seattle area in 2021 we are seeing rate of $30-45/hour on average. Annual salaries run $60-110K.
Placement packages include:
- Reference screening an verification
- Drug screening (optional)
- Federal criminal background clearance
- Sex offender registry clearance
- Driver Motor Vehicle record review
- Verification of CPR/First Aid training
- Offer letter drafting and negotiation
- Employment Agreement Drafting
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Independent Performance Reviews
- At review time or when conflict arises: first hour outsourced resolution counseling at no extra cost
- Consultation with Tax & Payroll specialist and first month free
- One free replacement within thirty (30) days
*Out of town clients may pay additional travel/expense fees for non-local on-site consultations